Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 20
The Flag Day 1894 collection consists of 3 Flag Day programs (June 27, 1894) tied by blue yarn; 4 Flag Day programs (June 27, 1894) with staples; 1 Flag Day ribbon; and 2 newspaper clippings with articles about Flag Day 1894.
The Papers of G. Keith Funston contain correspondence, reports, articles, speeches and dairies documenting Funston's career as President of Trinity College, President of the New York Stock Exchange, Chairman of Olin Mathieson Chemical Corporation, membership on various corporate boards and the Trinity College Board of Trustees, the War Production Board and his time as a student at Trinity College. The collection also contains personal and family material.
The Papers of Abner Jackson consist of materials dated from 1829 to 1880 which were created by or for Abner Jackson, wife Emily (Ellsworth) Jackson, and their only child, Emily Elizabeth Jackson Nicholas. The materials include mainly personal correspondence and other unattached manuscripts; diaries in bound volumes; printed ephemera; and a small number of daguerreotypes.
- Repository: Trinity College Archives X
- Trinity College (Hartford, Conn.)--Faculty. 2
- Trinity College (Hartford, Conn.)--Presidents. 2
- Anthologies 1
- Connecticut--politics and government 1
- Foreign study 1
- International education 1
- New York Stock Exchange 1
- Trinity College (Hartford, Conn.) 1
- Trinity College (Hartford, Conn.)--Administration. 1
- Trinity College (Hartford, Conn.)--Curricula. 1 ∧ less
- Italian 1
- Latin 1
- Bryant, Josephine 1
- Funston, G. Keith, 1910-1992 1
- Jackson, Abner 1
- Lauter, Paul 1
- Lockwood, Theodore D. 1