Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Identifier: Hartford Studies Project Collection
Scope and Contents Collection contains several reels of 16 MM film as well as VHS tapes and DVDs of interviews from the early 2000s. It further contains photographic material, reports with data about residents, guidebooks, and other paper-based materials such as student papers and theses spanning the past several decades. The collection is composed of several smaller composite collections dealing with neighborhoods, development and cultural projects undertaken by various organizations within Hartford...
Dates: 1835 - 2008
Found in: Watkinson Library Manuscripts
Identifier: Trinity College (Hartford, Connecticut)-Photograph Collection
Scope and Contents The Trinity College (Hartford, Conn.) Photograph Collection is comprised of photographs, mostly black and white, but also color photographs, negatives, slides, contact sheets, modern reprintings of older photographs, drawings, engravings, pamphlets, and digital photographs. The collection depicts the Trinity Campus, including buildings, classes, events, students, faculty, and staff.A very few photographs date from the period before the American Civil War, including views of the...
Found in: Trinity College Archives
- Names: Trinity College (Hartford, Conn.) X
- Trinity College Archives 1
- Watkinson Library Manuscripts 1
- African American neighborhoods 1
- Cities and towns--study and teaching 1
- Trinity College (Hartford, Conn.)--Curricula. 1
- Hartford (Conn.). Planning Department 1
- Trinity College (Hartford, CT) -- Communications Office 1